Jeffrey Nemshin, Co-founder and Partner of Paragon Group, LLC, has specialized in Tenant Representation since commencing his career in the corporate real estate business
in 1988. Jeff has represented many large corporations, law and accounting firms, and
not for profit entities in a wide array of real estate transactions. He has extensive
knowledge of the financial and non-financial aspects of these processes.
- 516-336-5440 ext. 16
- Represented North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System since 1995 on sixty five (65) transactions totaling over 830,000 sq. ft.
- Brokered the sale of Pall Corporation's 300,000 square foot headquarters on 18 Acres in East Hills, New York to Lowes Home Centers.
- Astoria Federal Savings Bank's purchase of 107,000 sq. ft.
- The Law firm of Meyer, Suozzi, English and Klein, P.C. on multiple transactions including the relocation of their corporate office to 37,500 sq. ft. in Garden City, New York.
- Queens Long Island Medical Group (Emblem Health) for its corporate headquarters of 29,000 sq. ft. in Garden City and a 20,000 sq. ft. clinical space in Rochdale Village, Queens.
- St. Francis Hospital on three (3) transactions totaling 107,707 sq. ft.
- Garfunkel Wild, P.C. Attorneys At Law for 36,331 sq. ft. in Great Neck.
- Represented WeiserMazars Accounting firm in 52,000 square feet of transactions including their 42,000 square feet Long Island Headquarters.
- 2006 - 2012 CoStar Power Broker of the Year Award
- 2007 Long Island Business News - Broker of the Year Award
LICENCES AND AFFILIATIONS
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of New York
- Member Commercial Industrial Brokers Society of Long Island
- Trustee, Deputy Mayor - Incorporated Village of Laurel Hollow
- Executive Board Member, Secretary for Ascent School for Individuals with Autism
- Executive Board Member, New Leadership Division for Pediatrics, Cohen Children's Medical Center
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana - Bachelor of Arts in Economics